The hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis, or HPA axis, is the central part of the stress response system. It involves a complex set of interactions and feedback loops between the hypothalamus, the pituitary, and the adrenal glands. The HPA axis also plays a role in the regulation of other systems of the body, including the gastrointestinal, neurological, and immune systems. Therefore, supporting optimal HPA axis function is important to maintaining overall health and wellness. HPA Adapt combines five powerful adaptogenic herbs to help the body better respond to both mental and physical stressors.* With key ingredients, such as Rhodiola root extract, Sensoril Ashwagandha, and Eleuthero root extract, combined with standardized extract of Maca and Holy Basil leaf, HPA Adapt supports healthy stress hormone balance via the HPA axis.* Overall, HPA Adapt is a non-stimulant formula that reduces mental stress and fatigue, improves mood and calms occasional anxiety, and supports cognitive function.
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root Extract standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (Sensoril brand) Root and Leaf Extract
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Extract
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) Leaf Extract standardized to contain 2.5% triterpenoic acids including ursolic and oleanolic acids
- MacaPure brand Maca (Lepidium meyenii) Root Extract standardized to contain 0.6% macaenes and macamides
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, cellulose, and silicon dioxide
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.